I started writing down promises that God gives us & scripture that goes with each promise. I first read these promises from my friend Fabs' blog. She has written several posts on promises that you can find here. She is an amazing writer and you should definitely check out her posts. They will inspire and encourage you.
Writing these promises down started with a white index card and a sharpie. Then I figured that if I made it pretty to look at with fun colors, maybe I would actually read it! Sad...but true. Those of you who know me, know that I love colors!
So I've decided, with much persuasion from my friends, to sell these cards. It's been so neat to hear the stories of the people who have purchased bundles and the way that God is moving through them!
So here is the deal...
- It's a 4x6 index sized card
- Promise Card: Truth on the front, scripture on the back.
Scripture Card: Scripture reference on the front, scripture on the back.
(they can also be made one-sided)
- Each uniquely designed & professionally copied.
- $15 for a bundle of 5 cards. (plus shipping)
- Put them in your bag, use them as bookmarks, put them on your mirror, stick them on the refrigerator, put them next to your bed to read at night or in the morning, pin them on the bulletin board at work, stick them in your car...the options are endless!
- Keep them for yourself or buy them for a friend!
If you are interested in purchasing a bundle, email me at email@example.com
I will send you a list of all the promises that you can choose from, or you can let me know if there are specific promises or verses you want...or I can make a bundle for you!
Feel free to pass this along to anyone who would be interested...blog about it...tweet about it...get the word out!
**My hope and prayer for these cards is that they would not be empty words you read over and over and over but my prayer over each card that I make is that the Spirit of God who breathes life, would move powerfully through these truths and through these scriptures to encourage, inspire and change life. He is alive and active, His word is alive and active...let HIM move your heart.**